We live in a rapidly transforming, increasingly interconnected and complex world. Tackling the global challenges - particularly in light of the SDG’s and many company commitments - requires changemakers of every shape and size: business leaders, innovators, policy makers, social entrepreneurs and members of civil society who are willing to cooperate on the challenges ahead in order to drive impact.
There are many great examples of individuals, of companies, of civil society, of countries. CHOCOVISION 2020 will give them a platform. A platform that should encourage us all.
CHOCOVISION is a biennial international conference for senior business leaders and key stakeholders in the cocoa, chocolate and confectionery industry to discuss strategic topics of common interest.
Stimulating opening night, three distinct sessions, intriguing speakers, lively discussions:
- Explore the big drivers of change for our industry
- Empower sustainable rural development
- Engage with others in driving positive impact at scale
- Senior business leaders from the cocoa, chocolate, confectionery, retail and related industries
- Key stakeholders from politics, civil society and science
Davos, a sought-after conference destination in the Swiss Alps