We live in a rapidly transforming, increasingly interconnected and complex world. Tackling the global challenges - particularly in light of the SDG’s and many company commitments - requires changemakers of every shape and size: business leaders, innovators, policy makers, social entrepreneurs and members of civil society who are willing to cooperate on the challenges ahead in order to drive impact.
There are many great examples of individuals, of companies, of civil society, of countries. CHOCOVISION 2020 will give them a platform. A platform that should encourage us all.
CHOCOVISION is a biennial international conference for senior business leaders and key stakeholders in the cocoa, chocolate and confectionery industry to discuss strategic topics of common interest.
CHOCOVISION has been organized under the following themes in the past:
- CHOCOVISION 2018 "To the Point"
- CHOCOVISION 2016 "Make it matter"
- CHOCOVISION 2014 "Fast Forward"
- CHOCOVISION 2012 "Balance the Challenge"
- Senior business leaders from the cocoa, chocolate, confectionery, retail and related industries
- Politicians, government and government agency representatives
- Key representatives from civil society
Images from past conferences.