USE OF CHOCOVISION WEBSITE
- The sender or provider of any communications or content to this Site or otherwise to Barry Callebaut (other than content provided by Barry Callebaut) shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness, legality and accuracy, as well as for the safety of the transmission. You grant to Barry Callebaut the right to use all content you upload or otherwise transmit to the Site for its business purposes. You agree to be fully responsible for and indemnify Barry Callebaut from and against any and all liability and/or damage arising out of or claims resulting from your use of the Site and the access from your connection to the Site.
- Barry Callebaut reserves the right (but does not assume any responsibility) to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone, and to terminate any user's access to all or part of the Site.
- Permission is given for the temporary storage of the Site’s web pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer, monitor or mobile device for the purpose of performing an agreement between you and Barry Callebaut. Any other use is expressly prohibited.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / USE OF CONTENT
- The logos of the CHOCOVISION Conference Organizer and Partners are protected by copyright and/or trademark registration in Switzerland and internationally.
- You should assume that everything made available on the Site is protected in Switzerland and internationally by intellectual property laws. Copyright subsists in the content of the Site. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured in this Site (including, but not limited to "CHOCOVISION", "Barry Callebaut", any of the partners of CHOCOVISION) are the subject of registered and unregistered common law protection. The images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Barry Callebaut. No use of any of the foregoing may be made without the prior written authorization of Barry Callebaut.
- All images on this Site are wholly owned by or licensed to Barry Callebaut. The images may only be used for non-commercial purposes or review. Credit must be accorded to Barry Callebaut as source, e.g. ‘by courtesy of Barry Callebaut’. Reproduction of proprietary images without giving credit to Barry Callebaut is prohibited.
- You undertake that you will treat any information displayed on the Site or any information provided to you to enable you access to the Site (‘Confidential Information’) as confidential. Confidential Information shall not include information that has been made public through no fault of your own.
COMPETITION LAW COMPLIANCE
- CHOCOVISION conference participants who represent mutual competitors commit to full compliance with competition laws and regulations, and refrain from improper conduct.
- Such improper conduct includes but is not limited to discussions on competition law sensitive business matters such as customers, prices, discounts or other commercial matters at any time.
The registration fee includes attendance at the conference, conference materials, social events, food and beverages. Hotel accommodation, transfer costs to the conference venue and personal expenses, such as internet, telephone calls from hotel rooms, use of mini-bar, laundry, etc., are not included. The registration is considered binding immediately. Conference participation is only possible after full payment of the registration fee.
Payment of the registration fee is required upon registration payment through credit card. A receipt will be issued upon payment.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION
- Cancellation before April 30, 2021: full refund minus 10% administration and credit card fee
- Cancellation after May 01, 2021 or no show: 100% of the registration fee will be charged
The organizers reserve the right to modify the dates or location of the conference, omit features of the program or arrange for substitute speakers if it is deemed necessary due to unforeseen events beyond the reasonable control of the organizers. In this case neither the organizers nor their representatives will be liable for any loss, costs and expenses incurred by any participant (including but not limited to travel or accommodation costs), and no refunds or part refunds shall be made.
You agree that the laws of Switzerland, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Site. In case of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich, Switzerland.
LIABILITY OF BARRY CALLEBAUT
The CHOCOVISION site, the content thereof and the products and services provided on or available through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults.
Barry Callebaut will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on this Website, but makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the information provided.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, loss or injury, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of profit, damage to reputation and/or loss of business, resulting from your access to, use of or inability to access this Website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Website. In particular, Barry Callebaut shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer and device, loss of data or other property on account of your access.
SUBMISSION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- You acknowledge that the internet is an open network and transmission of information over the internet is not controlled by Barry Callebaut.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Barry Callebaut has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is neither responsible nor liable for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. Your access to and use of any of such sites is at your own risk.
- The product- and service-related information provided by Barry Callebaut via this Website is governed by the laws of Switzerland. Should you gain access to this Website and/or make use of it from an area outside the jurisdiction of the laws of Switzerland, you are responsible for the compliance with the respective local laws and regulations.