Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of this CHOCOVISION website and/or any pages thereof (the "Site") is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing, using or contributing to the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time, in our sole discretion, by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version found under the “Profile” section of the Site. The term “Barry Callebaut” refers to the entity of the Barry Callebaut group that is responsible for the Site, in particular Barry Callebaut AG, Pfingstweidstrasse 60, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland. Where appropriate, the term "Barry Callebaut" may also refer to any other affiliate member of the Barry Callebaut group.
USE OF CHOCOVISION WEBSITE
- The sender or provider of any communications or content to this Site or otherwise to Barry Callebaut (other than content provided by Barry Callebaut) shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness, legality and accuracy, as well as for the safety of the transmission. You grant to Barry Callebaut the right to use all content you upload or otherwise transmit to the Site for its business purposes. You agree to be fully responsible for and indemnify Barry Callebaut from and against any and all liability and/or damage arising out of or claims resulting from your use of the Site and the access from your connection to the Site.
- Barry Callebaut reserves the right (but does not assume any responsibility) to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone, and to terminate any user's access to all or part of the Site.
- Permission is given for the temporary storage of the Site’s web pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer, monitor or mobile device for the purpose of performing an agreement between you and Barry Callebaut. Any other use is expressly prohibited.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY / USE OF CONTENT
- The logos of the CHOCOVISION Conference Organizer and Partners are protected by copyright and/or trademark registration in Switzerland and internationally.
- You should assume that everything made available on the Site is protected in Switzerland and internationally by intellectual property laws. Copyright subsists in the content of the Site. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products featured in this Site (including, but not limited to "CHOCOVISION", "Barry Callebaut", any of the partners of CHOCOVISION) are the subject of registered and unregistered common law protection. The images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Barry Callebaut. No use of any of the foregoing may be made without the prior written authorization of Barry Callebaut.
- All images on this Site are wholly owned by or licensed to Barry Callebaut. The images may only be used for non-commercial purposes or review. Credit must be accorded to Barry Callebaut as source, e.g. ‘by courtesy of Barry Callebaut’. Reproduction of proprietary images without giving credit to Barry Callebaut is prohibited.
- You undertake that you will treat any information displayed on the Site or any information provided to you to enable you access to the Site (‘Confidential Information’) as confidential. Confidential Information shall not include information that has been made public through no fault of your own.
COMPETITION LAW COMPLIANCE
- CHOCOVISION conference participants who represent mutual competitors commit to full compliance with competition laws and regulations, and refrain from improper conduct.
- Such improper conduct includes but is not limited to discussions on competition law sensitive business matters such as customers, prices, discounts or other commercial matters at any time.
The registration fee includes attendance at the conference, conference materials, social events, food and beverages. Hotel accommodation, transfer costs to the conference venue and personal expenses, such as internet, telephone calls from hotel rooms, use of mini-bar, laundry, etc., are not included. The registration is considered binding immediately. Conference participation is only possible after full payment of the registration fee.
Payment of the registration fee is required upon registration payment through credit card. A receipt will be issued upon payment.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION
- Cancellation before May 01, 2020: full refund minus 10% administration and credit card fee
- Cancellation after May 01, 2020 or no show: 100% of the registration fee will be charged
The organizers reserve the right to modify the dates or location of the conference, omit features of the program or arrange for substitute speakers if it is deemed necessary due to unforeseen events beyond the reasonable control of the organizers. In this case neither the organizers nor their representatives will be liable for any loss, costs and expenses incurred by any participant (including but not limited to travel or accommodation costs), and no refunds or part refunds shall be made.
You agree that the laws of Switzerland, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the Site. In case of a dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich, Switzerland.
SUBMISSION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- You acknowledge that the internet is an open network and transmission of information over the internet is not controlled by Barry Callebaut.