Information Collection and Use
- Barry Callebaut shall process and use your personal data (including data collected automatically) for the purposes of authentication, CHOCOVISION Site security, order fulfillment and payment processing, provision of the most relevant information about the conference and Barry Callebaut group’s products and business, analytics, product development and market research, as well as marketing-related activities.
- We may combine the personal data your share with us through the CHOCOVISION Site with other information you have shared with us or any other affiliate member of the Barry Callebaut group (both online and offline) and data collected automatically (eg. through tracking technologies as described below). We may also combine this personal data with records provided by third parties. We use this consolidated information to help us develop and improve our products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms
- Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our CHOCOVISION Site does not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
Sharing and Disclosure
- We may share aggregated and/or non-identified data with other recipients. Examples of such aggregated and non-identified data include user trends or the number of users who accessed a particular part of the CHOCOVISION Site.
Information Transfer and Storage
- The term "Barry Callebaut" refers to the entity of the Barry Callebaut group that is responsible for the processing of your personal data. For the CHOCOVISION Site this is Barry Callebaut AG, Pfingstweidstrasse 60, 8005 CH, Zürich, Switzerland.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data to employees of the Barry Callebaut group who need to know that data in order to fulfill your request or supply our offerings.
Accessing, Correcting and Updating Your Personal Data / Contacting Us
- You have the right to know which of your personal data is processed and to object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes. However, we may not be in a position to provide all services offered on the CHOCOVISION Site without processing your personal data. You are also entitled to examine the personal data relating to you and, if necessary, have the data corrected.
- To contact us, or to request access or rectification of your personal data please write to us per e-mail to your customer care agent or to: email@example.com
- When requesting access or rectification of your personal data, please include a copy of your identity card or passport.